ALL NEW TOPSTONE - More Give. More Go.
An unprecedented gravel bike with real suspension. It's the most off-road capable and on-road comfortable road bike ever made. Topstone Carbon distills our experience making fast race bikes, comfortable endurance bikes and ultra-light dual suspension mountain bikes into an exceptional machine, designed for maximum fun in places beyond most gravel bikes' abilities, or maximum comfort in more ordinary terrain.
KINGPIN SUSPENSION Revolutionary, super-light suspension that lets you ride harder on dirt and more smoothly on pavement. Better control. Better traction. Better comfort. Nothing sacrificed. Up to 30mm of suspension, without the weight and complexity of a shock or linkages. A special thru-axle pivot in the seat tube allows engineered flex zones in the rear triangle and top tube to do their magic, absorbing bumps and vibration and improving comfort, traction and control whether you're seated or standing.
EVERY RIDER IS DIFFERENT PROPORTIONAL RESPONSE CONSTRUCTION
Suspension and overall frame ride-feel is custom tuned by size. We manipulate the carbon layup and tube dimensions to deliver the right amount of flex and stiffness for the rider’s size, so all you need to do is get on and ride.
IT’S EASIER TO GO HARDER Refined geometry and rider position deliver an experience that’s stable, composed and comfortable without losing that spark. Go further, ride longer, charge harder.
THE LAST DETAIL We thought of everything. Big clearance for big tires. Tons of gear and storage mounts. Speed Release thru-axles. DirectLine cable routing. Internal dropper post compatibility. In short, the works.
CONNECTED An integrated wheel sensor delivers hyper accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App.
- KingPin Suspension System: Up to 30mm of bump-smoothing suspension, without the weight and complexity of a shock or linkages.
- LockR Pivot: Thru-axle pivot locks the left and right seat-stays together, preventing independent rotation for a solid feel and instantaneous response.
- Big Tire Clearance: Comes with big 700x37c tires for grip and comfort, but has room for up to 40mm tires with tons of clearance. You can even put on 650 wheels with 48mm tires if small and fat is your thing.
- Carry That Gear: Plenty of places to store gear and water, with a multi-position mount on the downtube, and more on the top tube, seat tube, and under the down tube. There's even mounts on the forks.
- Fender Up: Fully fender ready. A removable fender bridge on the rear stays is there when you need it, gone when you don't.
- Easy Internal Cable Routing: With our DirectLine cable routing, an internal tube guides the cable and housing through the frame, from entry to exit for headache-free service.
- Speed Release Equipped: Speed Release thru-axles offer the stiffness and solid feel of a thru-axle, with the easy use of a quick release axle. Compatible with most thru-axle wheelsets.
- Dropper Ready: Built to accept an internally-routed 27.2 dropper seatpost, which shouldn’t really be a surprise on a bike that's this off-road capable.
Standard delivery time frames are between 3-10 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfill your order, we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a back order or a full refund. The method of delivery will be determined by the Seller, however, it is likely to be via standard postage, courier service or delivery by the Seller themselves.
Click and collect policy
We require photo ID upon collection.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
For online purchases as the purchaser you are entitled to a cooling-off period of 14 days, which begins on the day that you receive the goods. You must contact us before the 14 days expire. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
For in store purchases you are not entitled to a refund if you simply change your mind. Returns only accepted with proof of purchase. Damaged goods are not accepted for return or credit.
Special offer, special orders,non stock and sale items are not accepted for return. Returns only refunded with a credit note.
Faulty goods will be replaced or refunded.
Deposits are non refundable and non transferable.